Certificate in ICT Systems and Principles
Installation & Planning for Communications Infrastructure
This level 3 qualification is for candidates who work or want to work in a number of different roles such as Telecommunications and Datacommunications Technicians in the Information Technology industry.
This qualification will provide underpinning knowledge and recognise skills in telecommunications and data communications installation, design & planning in the workplace.
There are two different tracks you can take either internal or external.
The units of study will be:
- Unit 042 - Telecommunications Principles
Option 1 - Internal
- Unit 227 - Copper cabling in an internal environment.
- Unit 357 - Design & Plan for an internal network cabling infrastructure.
Option 2 - External
- Unit 226 - Fibre optic cabling in an external environment.
- Unit 359 - Design & Plan for an external underground network cabling infrastructure.
Assessment will be via a combination of online exams, project work and portfolio of evidence.
FIBREPLUS TRAINING CENTRE
BOOK YOUR COURSEin 3 easy steps
Your new skills are just 3 steps away from you!
Select your course and available date with a member of the Fibreplus Training team
Complete the Course Registration Form Online
Once your deposit is paid, you will receive a registration letter and we will see you on your course
Caithness House, Western Way
Melksham, Wiltshire, England
Mon - Fri 8:00 - 16:30
Learn more Dismiss