High-end fiber characterization and submarine cable testing. Characterize fiber with maximum accuracy over distances of more than 200 km.Metro/Core Transport
£21170 exc. VAT
The FTB-7600E OTDR: for powerful ultra-long-haul testing
When distance is an issue, the FTB-7600E OTDR, with a dynamic range of up to 50.5 dB, is the solution. Taking full advantage of EXFO’s industry-leading expertise in OTDR development, this module can test over distances of up to 200 km.
Thanks to its unmatched linearity of ±0.03 dB/dB, this OTDR accurately locates faults on ultra-long links—without compromising on resolution and distance. It is offered in single and dual wavelength configurations (1310/1550/1625 nm).
This combination of quality and power makes the FTB-7600E an excellent choice for companies deploying and maintaining ultra-long-haul networks.
SM OTDR Module
1310/1550 nm, 50.5/50.5 dB (9/125 µm NZDSF)
For Great Savings
Check our Ex-Demonstrator Stock
- Dynamic range of up to 50.5 dB
- Single and dual wavelength configurations (1310/1550/1625 nm)
- Up to 256 000 sampling points
- Industry-leading linearity of ±0.03 dB/dB
- EXFO Connect-compatible: automated asset management; data goes through the cloud and into a dynamic database