Metro/PON FTTx/MDU OTDR
High-resolution OTDR designed for metro networks testing and splitter characterization in PON FTTx applications.FTTx Metro/Core Access
£6485 exc. VAT
The FTBx-735C has been designed to test FTTH/PON networks and longer links in the metro range. This OTDR has 42 dB of dynamic range to test up to 150 km of optical fiber. The PON-optimized performances of the FTBx-735C enable it to fully characterize links up to a 1:128 FTTH/PON splitter ratio.
With its high dynamic range, the FTBx-735C empowers technicians to test optical fibers with greater speed and accuracy.
The FTBx-735C advantage
- The industry’s highest resolution for PON testing and the shortest PON dead zone to detect more problems closer to the splitter.
- High resolution for maximum fiber characterization on long links up to 150 km. Ideal to support bidirectional testing.
SM OTDR Module
1310/1550 nm, 42/41 dB (9/125 µm)
For Great Savings
Check our Ex-Demonstrator Stock
- Dynamic range of up to 42 dB
- Event dead zone of 0.6 m and attenuation dead zone of 2.5 m
- Test through high-port-count splitters (up to 1x128)
- Singlemode port for in-service troubleshooting with in-line 1490/1550 nm power meter
- EXFO Connect-compatible: automated asset management; data goes through the cloud and into a dynamic database
- iOLM-ready: one-touch multiple acquisitions, with clear go/no-go results presented in a straightforward visual format