High dynamic range combined with high resolution for highly accurate fiber characterization.Metro/Core Transport
£10035 exc. VAT
The FTBx-750C is an OTDR with a high dynamic range of 46 dB and is designed to characterize metro and long-haul networks.
With its industry-leading level of resolution, the FTBx-750C is ideal to test long links and perform bidirectional measurements on transmission cables for highly accurate fiber characterization.
The FTBx-750C advantage
- Most efficient testing solution for long-haul cable characterization
- Maximum fault-finding capability and powerful bidirectional measuring ability with the iOLM
- Compact platform for ease of use in the field
SM OTDR Module
1310/1550 nm, 46/46 dB (9/125 µm)
For Great Savings
Check our Ex-Demonstrator Stock
- Dynamic range of up to 46 dB
- Event dead zone of 0.6 m and attenuation dead zone of 2.5 m
- Up to 256 000 sampling points
- EXFO Connect-compatible: automated asset management; data goes through the cloud and into a dynamic database