Adapted for Dedicated Applications. Dedicated to Helping You Adapt. Thanks to its small format, ultra-powerful processing and highly intuitive interface, the FTB-1 is optimised to allow field technicians to carry out dedicated FTTH, Ethernet and multi-service test applications simply and efficiently. Dependant on the module selected and fitted to the mainframe the FTB-1 can be used for a wide variety of testing. Copper Loop Qualification Combining advanced wideband copper test capabilities with SmartR™ features, while enabling automatic analysis and location of broadband cable faults, the FTB-610 is the ideal tool for the multi-skilled engineers troubleshooting FTTN circuits. ADSL2+/VDSL and Advanced Multiplay Testing The FTB-635 enables service providers to certify and troubleshoot wideband copper, ADSL2+/VDSL2, 1 GigE and multiplay services, including live video preview, when deploying new-generation IP services over FTTN, FTTC and other hybrid networks. Access Network Testing On the strength of best-in-class specifications and four test wavelengths, the FTB-720 LAN/WAN Access OTDR is optimised for fibre-optic contractors and private network operators, enabling them to fully test and qualify any type of fiber network. FTTH Testing With a dynamic range of up to 39 dB and enabling power meter and visual fault locator functionalities, the FTB-730 PON FTTx/MDU OTDR module allows fibre installers to seamlessly characterise splitters in PON FTTx and multiple dwelling unit (MDU) applications.
- Connects anywhere: USB, 3G, Wi-Fi, VPN and Bluetooth
- Loaded with utilities: All the tools required to maximize field testing, plus third-party applications
- Like a PC: Intel processor with Windows Embedded Standard operating system
- EXFO Connect-compatible: Automated asset management; data goes through the cloud and into a dynamic database
- GPS capabilities: Accurate coordinates under the same conditions as a regular satellite GPS receiver.