FTBx-88200NGE Power Blazer - 100G multiservice test module
Next-generation, 100G, advanced multiservice test solution with CFP4 and QSFP28 interfaces.FTTx Metro/Core Ethernet Copper 40G/100G Transport
£20205 exc. VAT
Get ready to test your next-generation 100G network
The growing demand for more bandwidth and the proliferation of data centers and inter-data-center connectivity is fueling the growth of 100G networks. Network equipment manufacturers (NEMs) are responding with solutions that are better suited to the mass deployment of 100G in the network with the inclusion of high-speed pluggable CFP4 and QSFP28 interfaces that lower costs and offer increased port density.
EXFO’s FTBx-88200NGE Power Blazer is the first test solution to offer integrated CFP4 and QSFP28 interfaces, making it ready for the 100G network evolution.
Optical transport testing
- Complete OTN and SONET/SDH overhead manipulation and monitoring for advanced testing and troubleshooting.
- Advanced Multichannel OTN tool, which supports single-stage multiplexing from ODU0 to ODU4 with the support of 80 concurrent channels, including channelized service disruption measurement of all channels.
- ODUflex, which provides a future-proof solution to transporting any client signal at any rate.
- Ethernet and SONET/SDH mapping over OTU3/OTU4, enabling NEMs to qualify their 40G/100G transponder development (e.g., mapping and demapping capabilities), as well as client-signal timing transparency.
- Delay measurement for OTN, SONET/SDH and Ethernet traffic across all supported testing interfaces.
Ethernet performance assessment
- Ethernet traffic generation and monitoring to simultaneously simulate and qualify different applications.
- EtherSAM, an ITU-T Y.1564 Ethernet service activation methodology that comprises a service configuration test and service performance test for comprehensive field testing of mobile backhaul and commercial services, as well as QoS validation for better troubleshooting.
- iSAM, an intelligent service activation methodology providing simplified ITU-T Y.1564 and RFC 6349 testing.
- RFC 6349 test methodology for validation of end-to-end TCP service, helping to correctly locate and diagnose issues as they arise.
Rapid diagnostic test tools
- Per-wavelength laser control and power measurements to catch high power levels that could damage circuits or low power that may result in signal degradation.
- Per-lane frequency and offset measurements to determine network health prior to BER testing during 40G/100G network commissioning.
- IP connectivity tools, including a ping tool that verifies whether a user can reach a specific address within or outside of a subnetwork.
- 100G Through mode testing tool that sectionalizes traffic between networks and customer premises equipment by transparently monitoring Ethernet traffic between two endpoints.
Advanced troubleshooting tools
- Packet capturing tool offering comprehensive filtering, triggering and truncation methods to target specific traffic and quickly pinpoint issues in either the lab or in the field.
- Advanced traffic filtering through up to four trigger fields and operands for troubleshooting of particular traffic flows.
- iOptics—Intelligent Pluggable Optics test application: this first-alert test can be used in the field or lab environment to efficiently evaluate proper operation of an optical device with minimal user configuration required.
Push data to the cloud and get connected
- EXFO TFv—Test Function Virtualization, including FTB Anywhere floating licenses and FTB OnDemand time-based licenses to scale testing requirements to specific needs
- EXFO Connect to push and store test data content automatically in the cloud, streamlining test operations from the build-out to maintenance phases.
10M-to-100G Multi-Service Power Blazer Test Module
- Multilane Physical Interface
- Serial Physical Interface
- Built-in slot for CFP4 based transceiver interface.
- Built-in slot for QSFP+/QSFP28 transceiver interface.
- SFP/SFP+ Transceiver interface
[Default & Included Options]
• 52M (OC-1/STM-0)
! Additional optical rates and options can be ordered separately.
For Great Savings
Check our Ex-Demonstrator Stock
- Supports mixed-mapping capabilities
- Integrated CFP4 and QSFP28 interfaces for testing next-generation 100G networks
- Full-support QSFP+ interfaces for 40GE/OTU3 validation
- SFP+ interface to address lower rate signals for added versatility
- Advanced test functionality to address multiple technologies, including OTN, Ethernet, SONET/SDH, Fibre Channel, packet sync and CPRI
- Unprecedented testing simplicity requiring minimal training for new users and maintaining a consistent user experience from the lab to the field
- Supports EXFO TFv—Test Function Virtualization, including FTB Anywhere floating licenses and FTB OnDemand time-based licenses for ultimate flexibility
- 100G Ethernet Through mode capability for in-line monitoring and troubleshooting of bidirectional Ethernet traffic
- Compatible with EXFO's rackmount LTB-8 platform featuring hot-swap capability for lab use and best-in-class 100G port density, with up to eight modules running simultaneously
- Compatible with the compact FTB-2 Pro portable platform with integrated optical tools and a battery capable of running up to two modes simultaneously
- Supported by EXFO Multilink, a web-based application for easy multi-user management and remote access
- iOptics—Intelligent Pluggable Optics test application that quickly validates the sanity of an optical device using minimal configuration