Fluke DSX-600 ProCopper LAN
Speed, Performance and Accuracy
The DSX-600 CableAnalyzer™ is the essential certification tool for copper, twisted pair structured cabling from Cat 3 / Class C through Cat 6A / Class EAfeatures speed, and reliability that makes you more efficient and productive – you can see the results on the bottom line. No other tester will deliver as consistently as the DSX-600.
Its gesture-based user interface allows your techs to spend less time interpreting screens and more time testing.
500 MHz frequency range certifies Cat 6A/Class EA cabling for 10 Gigabit Ethernet in just 10 seconds.
Advanced diagnostics pinpoint the location of a failure and suggest corrective action.
1 week = 7 days
1 month = 4 weeks
For Great Savings
Check our Ex-Demonstrator Stock
- DSX-600 CableAnalyzer Main Unit & Smart Remote
- Two Cat 6A/ Class EA channel adapters
- One 6-inch (15 cm) RJ45 reference patch cord
- Two Permanent Link Adapters
- Soft Carrying case
- USB cable for PC communications
- Two AC adapters
- DSX-600 Getting Started Guide
- 1 YR Gold Support for the DSX-600-PRO