iOLM - intelligent Optical Link Mapper
Automated, expert-level singlemode and multimode fiber testing that eliminates the need to manually configure parameters or analyze and interpret multiple complex OTDR tracesFTTx Metro/Core LAN Access Transport Monitoring
POA exc. VAT
What it does, how it works
iOLM is an innovative OTDR-based application that uses multipulse acquisitions and advanced algorithms to deliver information on every element in the link with the following advantages:
- Provides one-touch, automatic analysis and clear link view display
- Minimizes training and avoids misconfiguration via automatic parameter settings and clear go/no-go results
- Turns complex OTDR information into simple and accurate analysis via Link-Aware™ technology
- Identifies each event on the network and obtains straightforward fiber link status via Optical Link View
- Provides prompt diagnosis enabling network issues to be fixed quickly and efficiently
- Generates OTDR trace files (.sor)
Dynamic multipulse acquisition
Adjusts test parameters dynamically for ANY link under test using a mix of short, medium and long pulses.
Intelligent trace analysis
Based on the multiple acquisitions and with the help of advanced algorithms, iOLM can detect more events with maximum resolution.
All results in a single view
Results are displayed in an icon-based fiber-link view to quickly assess an event's pass/fail status per standard selected, removing risk of misinterpretation.
Delivers an analysis of failed events and suggests solutions; guides the technicians in fixing the fault quickly and successfully.
Intelligent Optical Link Mapper Base Software
This option will add iOLM only software to your OTDR and will be included as a default option if requested. No standard OTDR functionality will be available.
- Source mode
For Great Savings
Check our Ex-Demonstrator Stock
- Comprehensive fault diagnosis and guidance
- Self-setting unit dynamically adapts to any fiber link
- Intelligent multi-acquisitions at multiple wavelengths in a single icon-based link-view
- Consolidated bidirectional link-view (patent-pending)
- OTDR trace file generator (.sor)
- TIA/IEC automated pass/fail thresholds for enterprise/data center (optional)
- Test two fibers at once with loopback testing mode (optional)